- A tropical cyclone will affect the locality.
- Winds of 30
- 60 kilometers per hour (kph) may be expected in
at least 36
hours or intermittent rains may be expected within 36 hours. (When the
tropical cyclone develops very close to the locality - a shorter lead time of the
occurrence of the winds will be specified in the warning bulletin)
- Some banana plants may be tilted or downed.
- Some houses of very light materials (nipa and cogon) may be partially unroofed.
this warning signal is upgraded during the entire existence of the tropical
cyclone, only very light or no damage at all may be sustained by the exposed
crop, however, may suffer significant damage when it is in its flowering
waves on coastal waters may gradually develop and become bigger and
people are advised to listen to the latest severe weather bulletin issued
PAGASA every six (6) hours. In the meantime, business may be carried out as
usual except when floods occur.
- Disaster preparedness is activated to alert status.